Now Hiring Speech-Language Pathologist
February 5, 2021Uncategorized
Staff Outpatient Speech Language Pathologist
ExercisAbilities’ EA Pediatrics is excited to be seeking either 1 full-time or 2 part-time speech language pathologists/therapists (CCC-SLP) to work in our growing and fun pediatric program. We are looking for dynamic individuals who share our core values of making healthy, happy, and independent possible for every child. This position is Monday through Friday and year-round (Part-time interest flexible days available). Hours will have some after-school expectations, however, we are a very flexible and family-friendly employer. Must have your degree in Speech-Language Pathology and have an active MN License and credentialed CCC-SLP. The start date is flexible.
We are also looking for on-call and evening SLP staff – contact us today to see what we have the meets your needs.
ExercisAbilities’ believes in creating health and happy employees. Contact us to discuss your dream position including schedule and we will work with you to make it happen. Nothing is better than achieving the work life balance that you dream of! We also have a full benefits package to truly make this work for you and your family. PTO, Health coverage, retirement packages, front door staff parking and more!
Provide diagnosis and treatment of speech-language & hearing disorders and conditions purpose of disease management and rehabilitation as well as health promotion. Participate in activities and training to promote and attain regulatory compliance at the local, state, and federal levels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Evaluate patients/clients; develop a plan of care with associated goals including quantifiable speech and language outcome targets
- Provide diagnosis, treatment, instruction, and other speech and language services according to the scope of practice limitations per State statute
- Retain the responsibility for all delegated tasks to other licensees and support personnel and ensure proper and adequate supervision of those individuals
- Participate in professional and facility enhancement programs and activities as required by the team manager and CEO
- Meets operational goals on the scorecard as set by manager and Individual
- Ensure proficient services through proper patient and equipment scheduling
Qualifications Staff Therapist:
- Master’s Degree with CCC required
- Minnesota MDH Licensed – can assist to attain
- Communication Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pediatrics Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Will consider a new graduate with CCC completion